Nuovo aggiornamento firmware per il router netgear dg834gt
Modifications and Bug Fixes
Fixed a problem where WEP wireless security would not work with Automatic selected as Authentication Type. However, if Open System is selected it will not work (see Known Issues).
- Fixed a problem where if Allow Broadcast of Name (SSID) was unchecked (so SSID not broadcast) clients could not associate when wireless Access Control was enabled.
- Fixed a problem where a LAN web server could not be hosted on Port 80.
- Added Help for Disable SIP ALG on Advanced WAN Settings page.
- Added WAN IP / sending address to Log entries.
- Enabled ITU G.992.5 Annex M which extends the capability of basic ADSL2 by doubling the number of upstream bits.
- Block sites by schedule may not work correctly.
- “Disable SIP ALG” checkbox is missing on the Advanced WAN Setup Page when using the Router Management Interface in Italian.
- The workaround is to switch to another langauge to disable the SIP ALG if desired.
- WEP wireless security will not work properly with Open System Authentication type. The workaround is to use AutomaticAuthentication type.